This is a post giving information for anyone interested in buying an item in “Destash/Items for Sale”. The following details will hopefully be helpful.
1. The cost shown is for the item only. I have not included post and packing as it will depend on the weight etc. This also allows me to reduce costs if someone is buying several items.
2. All prices are shown in pounds and dollars.
3. Items will be sent out very quickly and overseas packages will be sent airmail.
4. Unless stated otherwise any charts/books etc have only been owned by myself and are in excellent condition. My home is NON smoking.
5. The items I am selling are at very low prices. I would rather another stitcher had the pleasure of a chart/fabric/thread etc instead of it being hidden in a drawer in my home.
6. I will update this area regularly and remove items that are sold.
7. Payment is by Paypal only. Please contact me for details regarding any queries etc.
The next area deals with Jewellery and Needlework Accessories that I make.
1. 2. 3. and 7. are as above.
4. All silver components are sterling silver – this includes crimps, clasps, jump rings, headpins etc.
5. In gold coloured jewellery, the gold used is Gold Filled which is more expensive than vermeil. It does not tarnish.
6. The beading wire I use is of a professional quality and the beads I buy are from reputable sellers.
Finally If you should buy an item and be unhappy in any way then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I buy from around the world and I know how important it is to feel that you have been dealt with fairly.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Ann, I’m fifty four and have been married for over thirty years to Alan. We have a son, Matthew, who is fifteen.
Currently we have two pets, Duski a 15year old Brown Burmese cat and Brandy a 9year old Miniature Poodle.
I live in Scotland, very near Edinburgh.
I’d like to welcome you to Beadlework, a mix of beading and needlework.
I’m hoping to create a blog that is fun to visit so that you will want to return frequently. I’ve been inspired to create a blog as a result of visiting other people’s blogs and also to share my creations with you.
I’m hoping to post several times a week and would like to establish one or two regular items. One of them is Scotland on a Saturday which will give a feel of what is happening in my corner of the world at the weekend.
The second is Poem of the Week which I will post on a Monday. I love fun and thought provoking poetry and would like to share a poem with you each week (written by famous poets). I want to choose a poems that will make you smile or perhaps inspire you.
I’ve loved crafts in all forms since I was a young girl and learned how to knit when I was very young.
My favourite form is cross stitch but I have also dabbled in needlepoint and quilting.
Since I started beading last year I’ve loved every minute of learning the many aspects of this craft – it’s fascinating.